Friday, March 6, 2009

More Color

Last weekend I attended SPA Knit and Spin VII. This was my fifth year there; the event is described as a "Gathering of fiber art friends from across New England." The weekend involves several hundred fiber enthusiasts who commandeer two hotels in Freeport ME and just have a good old time pursuing their interest, socializing, eating and shopping. I usually go with three friends; we arrived Thursday so that we could extend our little vacation. I worked on more felt embroidery, above.

Upon my return home from SPA, I was thinking red. Monday was a snowy day so the dye pot was fired up.





So Tuesday I decided to even things up with Green. Forty skeins altogether! These will be reappearing soon on this blog.

3 comments:

Sojourner Design said...

test

Unknown said...

What a beautiful clors you have made.
Hope you are feeling well
Saskia

Robin Olsen said...

Your colors are luscious and I love the setting you photographed them in. Fun embroidered wool pieces too!