Saturday, January 10, 2009

Preparing for More Snow...


Aren't chickens cute?




A little help from husband Bill, and a little extra haylage for everyone to get them through the coming snowfall.




Most of the haylage gets tossed into this feeder.




More experimentation from my summer fiber seclusion: twining. This is based on one of the exercises in Bobbie Irwin's book, Twined Rag Rugs. Except I used roving, for both warp and weft. This piece is about 12" square.


Tomorrow I'll upload photos from yesterday afternoon's project. And perhaps something else for sale.

THOSE COMMENTS...

Katie, Glad to read that a hooker is reading this! I hope to post more about rug hooking soon.

Robin, Yes! I think that's what appeals to me too about the embroidery on locker-hooking: somewhat disorganized stitches superimposed on a regular background.

No comments: